150g butter, softened
⅓ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp Gluten Free cocoa powder
⅔ cup chocolate chips
2½ cups Bakels Gluten Free Baking Mix
1 tsp Gluten Free baking powder.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Sift Bakels Gluten Free Baking Mix, Gluten Free baking powder and cocoa powder and stir into mixture to form a dough.
- Add chocolate chips and combine until mixed through.
Roll into balls of desired size and flatten slightly.
- Place on tray and bake at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on tray for 10 minutes.