180g butter, softened
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp golden syrup
3⅔ cups BAKELS GLUTEN FREE BAKING MIX
1 tsp Gluten Free baking powder
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add golden syrup and mix well.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time beating well after each addition.
- Sift Bakels Gluten Free Health Baking Mix, Gluten Free baking powder and spices and stir into mixture to form a dough.
- Roll into balls of desired size and flatten slightly or roll out with rolling pin and use cookie cutters.
- Place on tray and bake at 180°C 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on tray for 10 minutes.